Tax Problems

Tax problems

Individual and business

Are you getting letters from the IRS or state of Oregon? Not sure what to do? Are you tired of waiting on hold just to have someone tell you that you do not have the right information or department? We can help. With three CPAs and an Enrolled Agent on staff, we can speak directly to the taxing authorities and find a solution. Even if we have not worked with you before, we welcome clients who have been misled or poorly advised and now need help. Ask yourself, if you need an attorney to go to court, then why wouldn’t you want a tax professional to handle your serious tax issues? Give us a call today and we can get you started on getting your tax situation back on track.